Logitech G920 Race Wheel Unable to Detect all 3 pedals + Steering wheel input help

blackrainbow3030

Logitech G920 Race Wheel Unable to Detect all 3 pedals + Steering wheel input help

Post by blackrainbow3030 »

I have a Logitech G920 racing wheel / shifter / pedals. When mapping the controller in Xpadder I can only seem to assign 2 out of the 3 pedals. The clutch, brake, and gas pedals register as trigger inputs and it seems there's only 2 trigger inputs.

Is there a way to add a 3rd trigger input so i can use all 3 pedals?

Also, when trying to map the steering wheel to keyboard inputs i will turn the wheel to the left to assign "Left" and then xpadder immediately asks for "forward" input which gets automatically mapped upon the wheel resetting to center.

Is there a way to make the input able to detect how far the wheel is turned and make the inputs scale accordingly?

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Logitech G920 Race Wheel Unable to Detect all 3 pedals + Steering wheel input help

Post by Jonathan »

For this controller it may be easier to manually select the axis to use instead of using the detection system.
To do this, return to the main Xpadder window and click the controller tab in the top-left of the window.
This will bring up the raw data. Move the various parts of the controller and note which axis moves and in which direction for each part.
Back in the controller layout window, cancel the detection prompts and manually select the correct axis to use.
You may need to add 1 of the pedals as one direction of stick 2.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”