Xpadder Does Not Work in WonderKing

galdoren

Xpadder Does Not Work in WonderKing

Post by galdoren »

Hello,

I am playing WonderKing (http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/default.asp) and purchased Xpadder specifically for this game. Other people have been able to get Xpadder to work, but I have not. Xpadder works fine when I use it outside of WonderKing, but there is no response whatsoever when I run in during the game. I have tried running Xpadder as an administrator, but this doesn't appear to help. I am running Vista 64-bit.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder Does Not Work in WonderKing

Post by SGTCableDog »

A search of their forums reveals that the game uses GameGuard, an anti-hack system known to block Xpadders process.

galdoren

Post by galdoren »

It isn't blocked by the HackShield. Plenty of other people are able to use Xpdadder while playing WonderKing. For some reason, however, Xpadder doesn't run when I play WonderKing.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Ok, look here under UAC-issue. Maybe this works. But GameGuard seems to be a pretty buggy, so it is possible that it works for some people (under certain conditions] and for others not.
galdoren wrote:For some reason, however, Xpadder doesn't run when I play WonderKing.
That sounds like you expect that Xpadder runs automatically if you start the game, but you have to start it yourself. Or do you mean Xpadder stops running with starting WonderKing?

And did you made a profile for the game and loaded this before starting it? You can also configure the Auto Profile feature to load the profile with the game for you.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”