Not working with NEXON's Maplestory game Client

imcookie6877

Not working with NEXON's Maplestory game Client

Post by imcookie6877 »

Hi Jonathan,

haha love the collection of smileys, must have taken awhile to put them together!

erm, ah yes, my point... it completely doesn't work while using nexon's maplestory game client. This was the sole purpose of me buying your software. Using it within windows is fine, start button, cursors; up, down etc. but start Maplestory and nothing. Could this be because Maplestory uses it's own keyboard interrupt handler (my theory)? It uses special security software call Hackshield Pro too, could this see your software as a keylogger?

I look forward to hearing you thoughts

Regards

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Not working with NEXON's Maplestory game Client

Post by SGTCableDog »

imcookie6877 wrote:haha love the collection of smileys, must have taken awhile to put them together!
Thanks goes to Oke_Doke.
imcookie6877 wrote:...Maplestory uses ... special security software call Hackshield Pro
Maplestory uses now, hmm. Maplestory used to use GameGuard as its anti-hack system and blocked Xpadders process. From what I remember of Hackshield it sometimes blocked Xpadder depending on the game. You could try running Xpadder as administrator to make sure its not a UAC problem.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If I put the Informations from Wikipedia together (english article about Hackshield and german article about GameGuard), then Maplestory formerly used GameGuard but now it uses Hackshield.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

I have updated the Official Anti-Cheat Topic with this info

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”