Xpadder, Hackshield, and Dragonica

Komah

Xpadder, Hackshield, and Dragonica

Post by Komah »

Whelp, Dragonica Online was recently released and while Xpadder worked in the Closed Beta.. Now that Dragonica has hit Open Beta, Xpadder no longer works. Hackshield is apparently blocking Xpadder from being allowed to input key commands while in-game. Clicking out of game (Say, onto the desktop), Xpadder works just fine though. It's only when Dragonica is selected/being played the problem persists. Anyone have thoughts on this?

jidz

Re: Xpadder, Hackshield, and Dragonica

Post by jidz »

i play on the EU version and i dont have this problem, sadly the only way to get it to work is to contact GameGuard, and ask for putting xpadder on whitelist.

Originalgamer13

Post by Originalgamer13 »

re read what you posted, BETA.

Komah

Post by Komah »

Originalgamer13 wrote:re read what you posted, BETA.
Aha.. Ha.. Read what I posted. Hackshield is blocking it, not Dragonica - they wern't using Hackshield in the CB ;) The fact that's it's a beta has nothing to do with Xpadder not working.
Regardless.. I'm working on creating a workaround since Hackshield also blocks some Microsoft programs from running >.>;

jidz

Post by jidz »

http://dragonihax.wordpress.com/2009/07 ... ld-bypass/
try check that side, as i said i don't play Dragonica were hackshield is running as well, try this workaround.
also you have to updated it every patch and aswell becarefull and dont hack, because you might be caught and banned.

else try get in contact with the company that is producing hackshield and have them to help you out.

MadMouSe

Post by MadMouSe »

jidz wrote:i play on the EU version and i dont have this problem, sadly the only way to get it to work is to contact GameGuard, and ask for putting xpadder on whitelist.
HackShield <=/=> GameGuard

Seems like Xpadder works in MapleStory Global, wich is using HackShield too, I think every developer chooses wich methods or programs to block with HackShield so Xpadder might work for some games using it, and don't for others.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”