XPadder will not work for me

lplank

XPadder will not work for me

Post by lplank »

I bought XPadder a couple of months ago for MW3 to use on my xbox 360 pc game. It was easy to set up and I used it. I rebooted my computer this week and Xpadder was gone. O downloaded it again, copied a picture into the screen. I can't assign the buttons on the screen to correspond to the keyboard. Frustrated here.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: XPadder will not work for me

Post by Primal Fear »

Did you create the whole layout, or did you only paste the image?
Xpadder has to look like that before you can create profiles or use some out of the forum.
The only function of the image itself is to make the interface more visual for the user, it would also work without the image.

lplank

Post by lplank »

I pasted the image, then clicked on "My Controller (XBOX 360)" ICON on top a=which provided me options for assigning the keys for interface. The only difference in this time than compared to the last time it worked is, when you click on a key assignment the keyboard picture does not show up to assign the functions. The only options is for x,y, x axis and y axis.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Look a the title bar of this window, if it is called "Controller Settings - ..." then you have the window open to create the controller layout.
Image: Show
The window where you can create profiles is the main Window, it is simply called Xpadder.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”