Run as admin

maluginj

Run as admin

Post by maluginj »

I have no "run as administrator" option when right clicking on xpadder. Any idea why?

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Run as admin

Post by Errol »

What version of windows are you running Xpadder on?
If its windows Vista, 7 or 8. Then you will have the option to run as Administrator.
If its windows XP then you may not see that.

maluginj

Post by maluginj »

windows 7 professional

maluginj

Post by maluginj »

Is there no one who can help me? i go to xpadder properties, to shortcuts & to advanced, & run as admin option can not be selected.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

to shortcuts & to advanced?
You need to right click the Xpadder.exe and to click on "Properties". In the opened properties window, you need to select the tab "Compatibility" and there should be the run as administrator setting pretty much at the end.

maluginj

Post by maluginj »

I don't have "Compatibility" tab, just general, shortcut, security, details & previous versions.

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Errol »

I want to believe you used a third party software and tweaked windows to a point where you're not seeing the option to Run as Administrator or not even seeing the compatibility tab as Primal suggested to you.

Reboot
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Reboot »

If you’re using the wife’s computer, then you can’t run as Administrator, remember, she is the BOSS.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

if you hold shift and right click it does run ass different user appear in the context menu?

maluginj

Post by maluginj »

FARSTRIDER wrote:if you hold shift and right click it does run ass different user appear in the context menu?
No. :?

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

Sounds like you're using a limited user account or on a domain or or worst case scenario windows permissions is screwed up which eventually can lead to more serious problems(my old XP home PC had these issues couldn't move or delete anything ended up pulling the HD & connected it to another PC to move files off)

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”