Attempting to set up a profile for Diablo-Like games

coinoptoken

Attempting to set up a profile for Diablo-Like games

Post by coinoptoken »

I'm playing Blade & Sword but the mouse is exactly the same as Diablo.

I've got right analogue to mouse with lookspring (might set it to toggle)
I've got main analogue to mouse with LMB held down in each direction and lookspring.

The first issue I'm having is trying to force the mouse cursor on the left analogue to stay centered on the character and not move out too far.

The second issue I'm having is the character continuing to walk for several seconds after releasing analogue (I want him to stop immediately). Does it have to do with the 'Dead Zone' setting?

The third issue I'm having is that the character feels restricted to just the four main directions and can not move in all analogue directions (this might have to do with me not properly testing mouse in XPadder to calibrate). Is leaving control type on 'Standard' appropriate or would you recommend '8 Directional'?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated - Even in the simplest of instances that someone can point me towards a Diablo-Like profile that has already been created. Note that the XInput Mapper is what gave me this idea but only activates in recognition of Torchlight II. I don't know how to edit executables so can not change Xinput Mapper's target application.

swcarden

Re: Attempting to set up a profile for Diablo-Like games

Post by swcarden »

Take a look at this video I made using DXTweak2. I think it is exactly what you need to correct the first issue, and possibly the second as well.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/95437-n ... a-gamepad/

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”