old age pensioner trying to set up x PADDER WITH pROFESIONAL fARMER 2014 AND lOGITECH sTREEING WHEEL

gerryb

old age pensioner trying to set up x PADDER WITH pROFESIONAL fARMER 2014 AND lOGITECH sTREEING WHEEL

Post by gerryb »

I AM A 77 YEAR OLD DISABLED PENSIONER WHO'S SOLE ENJOYMENT IS USEING MY COMPUTER AND FARMING PROGRAMS
I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE STREERING WHEEL AND I WISH TO SET IT UP WITH PROFESSIONAL FARMING 2014.
I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO US XPADDER WITH OUT SUCCESS. IJUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT ENOUGH.. MY QUESTION IS , IS THERE A STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
IN ORDER TO GET THIS PROGRAM GOING. (I STILL CANNOT GET THE TRACTOR OUT OF THE YARD. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP.?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: old age pensioner trying to set up x PADDER WITH pROFESIONAL fARMER 2014 AND lOGITECH sTREEING W

Post by Primal Fear »

http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewforum.php?f=7
In the box "Topics" are all of the different manuals for the different steps.

jwilson56

Re: old age pensioner trying to set up x PADDER WITH pROFESIONAL fARMER 2014 AND lOGITECH sTREEING W

Post by jwilson56 »

Maybe I could help some. I am also a retired guy. But I was an IT Professional so I know a few things.

First off what is your operating system (WinXP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 )?

Did you get the LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE STEERING WHEEL working under Windows? Does it show up in the Game Control panel? Do you have the Logitech Profiler installed? What is the exact model of wheel do you own (its on the bottom).

I just recently was able to finally get my old Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP Wheel working under Windows 7 64 bit after finding a driver that worked. No help from Logitech as the wheel was an older model.

If the Wheel is working under Windoes and you can test it with the Logitech Profiler then that is a big step.

Now I did some searching for information on your game as I don't own it. They say that when you run the game you have to make sure you select the right controller in the games launcher. You do not need Xpadder to have the Wheel, throttle and brake working. Also some say the Wheel buttons can not be assigned within the game so that is where Xpadder will come in. But first lets make sure the Wheel is working first (wheel, throttle and brake)

If you want to PM me your email address we can work through email and not here.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”