Xbox. Controller works just fine, but still cannot play Elder scrolls

LILCAT30

Xbox. Controller works just fine, but still cannot play Elder scrolls

Post by LILCAT30 »

The Xbox controller was set up with Xpadder,on my Alienware MX 14 which still has Windows 7.everything works ,all the buttons work. So I put everything as administrator with Elder scrolls in compatibility same thing with the remote make it administrative everything was set up to the T. We log back into Elder scrolls to use the Xbox controller to play it and it will not do anything it's as if we'd never set it up. We had even restarted the computer thinking maybe it needed to be restarted before he would actually take effect. But that was not the case. But then you go back into xpadder and it shows your remote working just fine. Can you please help us this is frustrating. Thank you so much will be waiting to hear from you.

itzxjosh

Re: Xbox. Controller works just fine, but still cannot play Elder scrolls

Post by itzxjosh »

don't run anything from xpadder in compatibility mode. Completely disable compatibility mode for xpadder an eso as well. If it still doesn't work then you can try running ESO ONLY in compatibility mode to see what it does. :geek: if you still have problems leave a reply here an download teamviewer 3 whenever the next time I logon ill check in to see if your good ;) otherwise, we can open up teamviewer an u gimme your tm passcode an ill try a couple things I know of that made it work for me after a couple hours of trial and error :noob: lol

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”