autoprofile wont run with launchbox?

nicodemus

autoprofile wont run with launchbox?

Post by nicodemus »

i have auto profiles set for all my emulators to load when launched and it works great. however, whenever i close the emulator and return to launchbox, the launchbox profile doesn't load and remains on the last emulator profile used? I have tried selecting and deslecting "autoopen last used profile" with no effect. sorry for my poor English. any ideas?

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: autoprofile wont run with launchbox?

Post by Jonathan »

Xpadder AutoProfile uses the currently active window to determine which profile to automatically open.
If you keep Xpadder (with the last emulator profile used still loaded) and close then reopen Launchbox does Xpadder open the Launchbox profile correctly?

nicodemus

Post by nicodemus »

No, for example: Xpadder profile currently loaded is Launchbox and Launchbox is running. I then run PS2 emulator and Xpadder opens and runs PS2 profile with launchbox running in the background. Then I close PS2 and return to launchbox that was running in the background however, this is the issue...PS2 profile is still running and it did not switch back to the active window launchbox?

nicodemus

Post by nicodemus »

I dont understand, I have tried everything I know. The autoprofile only seems to not switch or work with launchbox or bigbox profile. I deleted the profiles and made new ones. I updated xpadder, launchbox and windows. I tested every profile to see if they switch and they do, except on bigbox or launchbox?

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

If this issue only occurs with LaunchBox their forum may be the best place for a solution.
I suggest searching "launchbox xpadder"
It appears that more LB users use Xpadder than Xpadder users use LB so the answer will probably be there instead.
One final idea. If LB allows for a command to be run when a game opens and also when it closes you could use that to change profiles on Xpadder and turn off Xpadder's AutoProfile feature. This may work better.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”