Asking for a little help

culturedcord269

Asking for a little help

Post by culturedcord269 »

Hello everyone, I am new here, and have been using xpadder for roughly a month or so. I am using it on a wireless xbox 360 controller with dongle. I have been using it to play Star Wars: The Old Republic, and have been really enjoying it... Something happened last night however, and I am in a really frustrating situation. Last night while playing, we had a power outage, and ever since then, I cannot get Xpadder and SWTOR to play nice. I have checked program files, they are in the right place, and I am running Xpadder as admin. I am able to set up a profile in Xpadder to use, but then as soon as I switch windows to SWTOR, I lose the controller completely... I've been trying and trying for the last 3 hours to get it working again to no avail. Would anyone have any sugggestions? All help is GREATLY appreciated!

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Asking for a little help

Post by Errol »

Make sure that the profile you're using/made is active in Xpadder. Probably that is your issue.
Check to see if the wireless Xbox 360 controller with dongle is not cutting off while you are entering the game to emulate in Xpadder.
To really know if the wireless Xbox 360 controller with dongle is working is to try it on another game or you can do some testing by opening Notepad and make some presses with the buttons and triggers and see if they are registering the keys on your keyboard using the same profile.
After doing all the above in sequence, post back here and let us know which worked for you or if none of the above worked. We'll try to troubleshoot your issue further.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”