AutoProfil doesnt work always

makedir

AutoProfil doesnt work always

Post by makedir »

Hello,

I have the following problem: I have three profiles set up, one default (empty) one, and two for specific games. One for Diablo 3, and one for Guild Wars 2. I am also using Steam In-Home Streaming, which let me play games on my laptop. The wifi XBOX controller is connected on the server which also runs XPadder.

1.) I start the game on my Laptop for example click "Stream Diablo III"
2.) This will execute Diablo III on the server (opens the diablo 3.exe, blah blah)
3.) Xpadder isnt working
4.) I have to open a VNC connection to the server, press windows key for switching to the desktop, and maximize Diablo III process again
5.) Now Xpadder is working (has recognized the Diablo III process and switched the right profile)

=> It seems XPadder uses a weird/bugged way of recognizing the games set up in the AutoProfiler list. Maybe add another option so XPadder scans processes every 5 seconds or so, if one of the games is running, there may be a better way, but right now, I have this problem, and maybe even someone can help me out with it. Thanks!

makedir

Re: AutoProfil doesnt work always

Post by makedir »

This still isnt fixed. Would be nice hearing something about it... maybe??

makedir

Re: AutoProfil doesnt work always

Post by makedir »

Bump, and still not a single answer. I dont want to sound mean, but that's really bad support in this forum. I love Xpadder and I use it daily, but this bug is just so annoying it always makes me angry. Also Xpadder deactivates Autoprofile by itself randomly, and dont switch back to default profile correctly always. The app doesnt check which Windows window is currently selected or running correctly it seems but just uses events like Windows WindowChange or something, which doesnt seem to work properly.

Return to “AutoProfile problems”