hold zone...

tyrose

hold zone...

Post by tyrose »

Yep its me again with another question.... (grin) Is it possible to make the hold zone work after the button has been released?

for example

1. press W key
2. add release zone
3. press Q key

now that sequence works but what im trying to do is get the key tap time for the Q key to be .05 (the default settings are .10 for the W key) and the hold zone doesn't work after button release.

1. press w key
2. hold zone .10
3. add release zone
4. press Q key
5. hold zone .05

I can get this to work 1 time by setting the default keytap time to .05 but when ever I try and repeat the sequence with turbo it doesn't work. Is this the same problem with turbo as i have in last post?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: hold zone...

Post by Primal Fear »

tyrose wrote:Is it possible to make the hold zone work after the button has been released?
No, Hold an Release Zone are equal rights. So the Release Zone ends with the Hold Zone.
tyrose wrote:I can get this to work 1 time by setting the default keytap time to .05 but when ever I try and repeat the sequence with turbo it doesn't work. Is this the same problem with turbo as i have in last post?
Yes, it is. I have anyways doubts that a Release Zone works with the turbo, but I will check this and let you know what I think.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

The Release Zone works really well since the button will be only hold for about 0.04 seconds with the turbo.

If this other profile work, you could simply add key press times here too.

tyrose

Post by tyrose »

ok Im probly doing something wrong on my side thank you.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”