Programming sequenced input

LordNova2

Programming sequenced input

Post by LordNova2 »

I am trying to figure out how to program timed inputes. Perhaps this feature has not been programed in yet...

What I want it to do is when I quickly tap a button on my controller and xpadder will emulate the O key being held for 0.10s and the F key for 1.00s, however it is not letting me change the (Key Tap Time?) for the F key to 1 second. Is there a way to program this type of function in xPadder, and if so how?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Programming sequenced input

Post by Primal Fear »

Yes, it is not possible yet to change the key tap time for every single key tap.
But you can add many key taps separated by a Pause of 0.00 seconds, that works for almost all games.

LordNova2

Post by LordNova2 »

OK, thanks. I'll have to give that a try when I get things all set up.

Reboot
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Reboot »

LordNova2 wrote:O key being held for 0.10s and the F key for 1.00s,

"O" wait one second "F" wait two seconds "K" wait three seconds "S" and so on.

Is this what you mean.

LordNova2

Post by LordNova2 »

Sort of, when I try your example I have to be physically holding the button down for the duration of the cycle. I just want to press the button once real quicly and have xpadder carry out the sequence itself.

If you ever did advanced programming with a saitek controller you will understand what I am trying to do by looking at this image:
(Note: This image shows the O key being held down for 0.010 seconds and after being depressed the F key being held down for 4.000 seconds and being depressed, so the total operation time is 4.010 seconds.)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

With current stable release simply activate "Auto-Add Sequence Pauses", Set the Time Value to 0.00 and then press O once and 40 times F. Until you can see in the shedul text that there are 41 stages.

The current Nightly Build has a new Tap Time Slot that makes it possible to change the key tap time within an assignment. It makes this effort unnecessary.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”