How to replicate this input on Xpadder?

Krispy

How to replicate this input on Xpadder?

Post by Krispy »

I need some help programming the slots in xpadder to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8c0cTgVVq8

The input is basically >,>,V, Z or X

In this game if you are on a platform and you press down ( V ) you fall off. But there is a canceling mechanic that allows you to press an attack button the moment you fall and you will do an air attack in the middle of the platform and since you can't air attack inside a platform you automatically "warp" back on the platform making you do an instant air attack. I do the dash (>,>) and I just need to get the down Z or X part on Xpadder. I tried programming it with [V] [Pause 0.1-0.9] [Z] and it just gets slower when as I increase the pause. If i just program it as [V][Z] the input of the down is completely gone and it just takes it as a normal Z input 9/10 times and 1/10 it just hits down with no Z. Is there a way to make the pause in 0.001 increments?

The game can be downloaded here : http://www.elswordonline.com/downloads/game/

Thanks!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: How to replicate this input on Xpadder?

Post by Primal Fear »

If you use the current version of Xpadder, you can even make 0.00s Pauses.
But your problem is probably not the time of the Pause, your problem is the key tap time. It is by standard 0.10s. You can change it for the whole profile by opening the profile menu (right side) and clicking on "Settings...". Alternatively you can, also with the current version, place a tap time slot (light blue) in the assignment to change the key tap time only for every following slot in the assignment.

Krispy

Re: How to replicate this input on Xpadder?

Post by Krispy »

Works like a charm with the tap key setting thanks! :mrgreen:

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”