[help] two bouton for one function ??

sandjo.mrx

[help] two bouton for one function ??

Post by sandjo.mrx »

Sorry for my english, google helped me...

I want to make an economy usb card, and I need a lot of functions.
I want to make a function is triggered by the simultaneous pressing of two buttons.
I know Xpadder allows you to associate macros with a single button, but in reverse I seek a solution.

With two buttons, we have a single function, with three button, we have 3, with 4 button, we have 6 possible conbinaisons, etc..

My goal is to control the CDU and the UFC in the simulator DCS A10C. Both panels contain 97 functions. So, either I invested in several usb cards and each card entry is associated with a function or I find a way to ensure a function is activated by the simultaneous support of two of my entries USB card. it suffices to book 15 entries on my usb card usb. The economy in terms of equipment is obvious. The problem is that I can not find a way to implement this little theory ...

I would therefore like:
BTN1 pressed = no function
BTN2 pressed = no function
BTN1 + BTN2 = function 1 =
BTN1 + btn3 = function 2

if someone has an idea ...

thank you
Sandjo

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: [help] two bouton for one function ??

Post by Primal Fear »

Sets
I hope the automatic translation is sufficient.

You should also have a look on that (you'll need to login again), it is very useful for what you want to do.

sandjo.mrx

Re: [help] two bouton for one function ??

Post by sandjo.mrx »

Cool !!!

8 Set, so one main set, seven for selection, 7*14=98, so with 7+14=21 entries, on my usb card, I can have 98 functions...

Thank´you vert much. :)

Tchouss
SandJo

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”