Analog stick (combos)

crystar

Analog stick (combos)

Post by crystar »

Hello, I wish to perform series of button presses, while pressing the analog stick

Its a 5-button press combo. However sometimes I don't wish to complete the combo. If I release the analog stick, I want it to automatically cancel the combo.

The combo keys in order are F1+ F2+ F3 + F4+ F5. The buttons must be pressed at a 1.5 second frequency...

I tried making a script using Distance Zones like the one below:

Also tried using Set Selection, so that when I release the joystick it would auto cancel. But it would always get stuck on Set (2).
What am I going wrong?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Analog stick (combos)

Post by Primal Fear »

I don't know why Xpadder is acting so strange with the set selector. Actually it should execute the Sequence completely and then go back to Set1 (so still not what you intend to have done). But it's immediately returning to Set 1 when releasing the stick, but that only for a short moment, and returns to Set 2 to stay there :roll:.

However as a Sequence will alway be completely executed (except with some tricks), so it is actually intended to to that with Hold Zones.

Alternative it's the easiest way to cancel a running sequence when releasing the button or stick by placing a Release Zone with a short pause at the end of the assignment.

crystar

Re: Analog stick (combos)

Post by crystar »

Primal Fear...

Why are you so awesome? :p

Thanks dude.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”