Reverse Cycle Stops

Tierney11290

Reverse Cycle Stops

Post by Tierney11290 »

I am looking to cycle through some menus after pressing a button (in this case, I hit B which brings up the main menu). I would like to hit the RB button to cycle through the menus, then hit LB to reverse the cycle. I am able to do this in Pinnacle, but was wondering if there was a way to do this? So far Xpadder has proved to be much more functional than Pinnacle, so hoping this works out too! Thanks in advance

Code: Select all

Set4Button6Slots=I,CYCLE STOP,C,CYCLE STOP,K,CYCLE STOP,J,CYCLE STOP,M,CYCLE STOP,P,CYCLE STOP,O,CYCLE STOP,G,CYCLE STOP,L,CYCLE STOP,Back-Slash[US]/Hash[UK],CYCLE STOP,N,CYCLE STOP,F1
The above coding is what I have so far. Also curious as to why the ( ' ) button translates as the # sign in Xpadder? Anyone know why?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Reverse Cycle Stops

Post by Primal Fear »

That's only possible by using set selectors too. Have a look here for more information.
Tierney11290 wrote:The above coding is what I have so far. Also curious as to why the ( ' ) button translates as the # sign in Xpadder? Anyone know why?
This depends one the keyboard layout you use. Xpadder displays the UK layout only. To assign the correct key, search in the Assignment window for the key that is on the same location as on your keyboard layout and click on it to assign it. You can also use the automatic selection of the Language bar of Windows to switch to UK layout while Xpadder is in focus and use your keyboard in the same matter. Just typing assignment names would become more complicated that way (more or less according to how much your keyboard layout differs from the UK one).

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”