Analog Stick Walk/Run?

Analog Stick Walk/Run?

Post by Guest »

I asked this ages ago on the old forum and was told, "No, but we're hoping to have it in a future version."

Is it, (or will it be) possible to have Xpadder interpret a slight push and a full push on the analog stick as different commands? The best example I can think of are first-person games where W is walk forward and SHIFT+W is run forward. A gentle push forward on the stick would be w, and a full push would be SHIFT+W.

Can it be done?

(On the subject, this would also be great for supporting gentle vs. firm pushing of the X360 controller's analog trigger buttons.)

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Analog Stick Walk/Run?

Post by SGTCableDog »

Not yet possible. Hopefully soon.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Analog Stick Walk/Run?

Post by Jonathan »

I have so many features "for future versions" that I created the Feature X system.
Buyers vote on the feature they want in the next version. If Walk/Run options are the most popular vote then I'll add it :D

V5.5 is still being tested but once it is done I will be added the v5.6 feature X vote to the buyers' forum and give everyone a week to decide what they want.
The last v5.5 vote was very successful and 43% voted for the new feature that is now being tested in v5.5

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”