Can Xpadder do this? Hold zone assignment.

spen25

Can Xpadder do this? Hold zone assignment.

Post by spen25 »

On my 360 controller Im trying to set the left trigger to press "S" then say after 4 seconds the "S" wil change to the "/" key. Basically "S" is slow down then "/" for reverse thrust. Thanks :)
Last edited by SGTCableDog on 27 Dec 2009, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added discription to subject.

spen25

Re: Can Xpadder do this?

Post by spen25 »

Also is there a way to copy a complete Set to another set? Have Set 2 mirror Set 1?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

spen25 wrote:On my 360 controller Im trying to set the left trigger to press "S" then say after 4 seconds the "S" wil change to the "/" key. Basically "S" is slow down then "/" for reverse thrust. Thanks :)
Easy with version 5.6 and up, it requires an advanced assignment like this; [s][hold 4s][/].

1. Click the left trigger to open the Assignment window.
2. Click the Advanced button in the bottom right of the Assignment window to open the Advanced assignment window.
3. Back in the Assignment window click the [s] key. This will add the key to the first slot of the advanced assignment.
4. In the Advanced assignment window use the plus(+) and minus (-) buttons to adjust the time field to 4.00seconds.
5. Click the Hold zone button to add it to the second slot.
6. Now click [/] on the Assignment window to add that key as the third slot.
7. Close the Assignment window and the Advanced assignment window will close automatically.
8. You're done.
spen25 wrote:Also is there a way to copy a complete Set to another set? Have Set 2 mirror Set 1?
No but I have requested this so it is possible in the future.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

edit: I should add that with version 5.7 currently in beta it will be possible to assign brakes to a portion of the trigger and reverse to the rest of the trigger pull.

spen25

Re: Can Xpadder do this? Hold zone assignment.

Post by spen25 »

Yeah I figured it out the "hold" after I posted, duh. Didn't know about the portion pulls though, That's what I was really looking to do and it works like a champ!! I had to redo my entire build cause it opened up so many options. Just wish you could copy sets over. Got kind of tired having to rebind the same keys over 4 sets. Also I had set 1 named with details on each key, but once I started adding other sets it vanished.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Can Xpadder do this? Hold zone assignment.

Post by SGTCableDog »

spen25 wrote:Also I had set 1 named with details on each key, but once I started adding other sets it vanished.
To get the labels to show up click the label button on the bottom left of the main Xpadder window. It is the button with letters inside.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”