Loop Function?

ralph-spalding

Loop Function?

Post by ralph-spalding »

hi, i really like and prefere x-padder because of the easy way to assign controls but i cant find something like a loop function.
i know there is a turbo function but to emulate analogish controls like analog-sticks it would need different custom turbo settings.
so this is a feature request to create a loop function.
this could look like this:

function would work like this:
1.) StartLoop1 | W-key | pause 0.3 | EndLoop1
2.) 25% Distanz | StartLoop2 | W-key | pause 0.2 | EndLoop2
3.) 50% Distanz | StartLoop3 | W-key | pause 0.1 | EndLoop3
4.) 75% Distanz | StartLoop4 | W-key | EndLoop4

this would be a really great improvement!
or is there a way to do it that i dont know?
cheers

JiminyJickers

Re: Loop Function?

Post by JiminyJickers »

Would also like to know how to do this. I'm currently trying to make a profile for the analogue stick that presses a key, at 75% I want it to repeatedly double tap the same key, but it only does it once.

Phendrena

Post by Phendrena »

I appreciate this is a bump of a very old post, but is there a loop function or a way to do it?
I want to jab a button once and let it run the sequence and then go back and run it again until i tell it not to.

Thank you.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

Try this:
1) Create an assignment with the letter "x" mapped to any button
2) Set the button to Toggle (right-click the button in the main Xpadder window)

"x" will now be emulated constantly after tapping the button. Tap the button again to deactivate the emulation.

Now set a Turbo Time of 1 second for this assignment (accessed via same method as Toggle)

This will emulate "x" once every second after the button is tapped. Tap the button again to deactivate the emulation.

Now replace "x" with a sequence of keys you require. If the sequence is longer than 1 second then alter the Turbo time accordingly.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”