It's opened somewhere else - close it there first

Joystickthumb13

It's opened somewhere else - close it there first

Post by Joystickthumb13 »

i downloaded it and opened it for the first time and got those questions, but after i closed it to get some controller images, i cant open right again. it says that "its opend somwhere else. close it there first", but i cant find it or close it. I tried downloading and saving it again but that didnt help. HEEELP! :cry: :?:

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Tutorial: How to install and start Xpadder

Post by Terra Branford »

Joystickthumb13 wrote:i downloaded it and opened it for the first time and got those questions, but after i closed it to get some controller images, i cant open right again. it says that "its opend somwhere else. close it there first", but i cant find it or close it. I tried downloading and saving it again but that didnt help. HEEELP! :cry: :?:
Have you reset your computer since the last time you ran Xpadder (when it successfully loaded last)? If not, it's likely still running. Check the "Tool Tray" (the area next to the clock on your Taskbar), or in the "Hidden Icons" section (click the little (<) next to the clock), and see if you see the little Xpadder icon.

If it's sitting there, you can either click it to open it, Middle Click (the Scroll Wheel) to close it, or if you don't have a scroll wheel, you can Right-Click the icon, and close from the context menu.

That usually solves these types of "Xpadder is running somewhere else" issues.

Joystickthumb13

Re: Tutorial: How to install and start Xpadder

Post by Joystickthumb13 »

i think that helped
thnx yo :D :noob:

Return to “Cannot start Xpadder”