Can't get two controllers to work

gorfoman

Can't get two controllers to work

Post by gorfoman »

I'm trying to configure my controllers so that both read with separate inputs, but it's not working. Instead, one controller just reads for both. Can anyone help me?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Can't get two controllers to work

Post by mnl1121 »

Can you please provide more information. Like what controllers are you using? Are they the same kind? are they different?

DestruX

Post by DestruX »

I am actually having the same issue. I will provide more information. Bascially the roms are reading 2 seperate controllers as one controller. They do not interact as 2 seperate controllers. I am useing 2 identical controllers (madcatz gamepack) both show up under control panel > game controllers. Xpadder controller config says the ID is the same. Both controllers found using same ID ( i am unable or do not know how to change the IDs ) hoping to get some feedback so me and my gf can play mario kart :D

DestruX

Post by DestruX »

Figured it out. The error was not with xpadder. It was with the emulator. Apparently I overlooked the emulators second controler settings. Once i reviewed everything once again i saw i needed to simply match the button layout with xpadder and enable the second control for use on the emulator. So yeah, sorry for the post :( but this is an awesome program :D

Return to “Multiplayer/multi-controller problems”