mouse moves with both sticks

LIVELONGENOUGHTODIE

mouse moves with both sticks

Post by LIVELONGENOUGHTODIE »

hey i was woundering if anyone had a simmalr problem,
im useing the xbox 360 controller, i have my left stick set to wasd, and my right stick set for mouse movement witch moves just fine, but for some reason the left one movesthe mouse a little but much slower, im trying to figure out why it's even moveing in the first place, and how to stop it from moveing, it makes it really hard to play FPS

im not sure if i should post any other info as this is my first time posting and it's 3 am now

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: mouse moves with both sticks

Post by Terra Branford »

Unless you somehow also have the mouse mapped to your left stick, it's possible that there is some in-game joypad support. This, of course, is assuming that it's only happening while you're running a game.

If it's happening while you're just using Xpadder on the desktop, try creating a new profile, and see if the mouse is still drifting. If not, create the "WASD" Left stick settings, and see if moving the left stick causes the mouse to move. If not, then also add the "Normal Mouse" settings to your Right stick. If the mouse STILL doesn't drift, try running the game that you noticed the drifting in, in the first place (or, you could do that first). If it's not drifting, then you had a faulty profile before. If it's drifting, try turning Xpadder off (or running it with a blank profile) and see if the mouse can be controlled by the Left Stick.

Other than those simple tests, I don't know much else that could be going on.

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”