When Xpadder is on, the mouse moves by itself

hdw.gilros

When Xpadder is on, the mouse moves by itself

Post by hdw.gilros »

Posted before but the thread never went anywhere.

Whenever I open Xpadder, it loads up a profile which involves the mouse and the mouse begins moving by itself. Xpadder shows that the buttons correlating to the mouse are on, however, when I check gamepad settings in the driver the gamepad is performing flawlessly (that is, no buttons are activated unless I press them). The gamepad is a cheap-o I bought from dealextreme (Senze is the only detail I can find), but it works great. Except with Xpadder.

This completely breaks Xpadder, and makes me really regret my purchase.

EDIT: Figured it out. For some retarded reason Windows thinks my webcam is a gamepad. I just need to fix that, then I'll be set.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: When Xpadder is on, the mouse moves by itself

Post by Primal Fear »

You can disable the controller that is actually the webcam for Xpadder in the Settings window. Click on the tool symbol in the upper right edge of the main window and in the Settings windows select "Controllers".
Select the entry that is for the webcam and click on "Hide". When you start Xpadder the next time it is not visible and cannot be used anymore.

Also, you can disable that Xpadder loads automatically the last used profile under "Options".

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”