Double Commands using mouse wheel and mouse right click

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Double Commands using mouse wheel and mouse right click

Post by Errol »

Primal I don't know if it is possible to do this in Xpadder but no matter how much I tried I can't get it to be done.
I wish to assign a double command to the Left Trigger on the X360 controller. It goes like this;
Cancel = Mouse Right click
Zoom Out = Mouse Wheel Backward
In that order
Not for nothing I could get it to add in the Advanced Window.
I'm making a profile that uses both those commands and I want to assign it as a double command to the left trigger
Can it be done, and if it can be done could you post a profile with it please.
If only Mr Jonathan Firth could add these Mouse features in the Advanced Window it would make life so much easier.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Double Commands using mouse wheel and mouse right click

Post by Primal Fear »

That sounds like you are not aware that you can still use the Assignment window when the Advanced Assignment window is open. Simply click in the Assignment window on the mouse buttons to add them to the Advanced Assignment.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2011.12.08
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),PAUSE 0.05s,UNKNOWN,Mouse Wheel Down
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.02s,HOLD ZONE 0.05s,Mouse Wheel Down
On the left trigger I have made a Sequence, here you can alter the duration for zooming out by placing a Tap Time Slot on the place where I put this empty slot (with the question mark).
On the right trigger is a Hold Assignment, so here Xpadder will zoom out until you release the button. You can limit this time by placing another Hold Zone on the end of the assignment.

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Errol »

Yes you're absolutely correct, I didn't know I could still use the Assignment window when the Advanced Assignment window is open. I never even thought of that.
Thanks primal. (I feel so stupid now lol.)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Don't know if that helps, but you are not the only one.

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”