battlefield 2 big problem with Xpadder

franz69

battlefield 2 big problem with Xpadder

Post by franz69 »

help I do not know what to do, set all the keys on the launch pad xbox 360 game as administrator, the first pad to work, playing games for a few minutes the buttons on the pad does not respond anymore because :?: :?: :?: help non so più cosa fare, imposto tutti i tasti del pad xbox 360 avvio il gioco come amministratore, il pad da primo funziona, giocando per qualche minuto i tasti del pad non reagisce più perchè :?: :?: Image :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: battlefield 2 big problem with Xpadder

Post by mnl1121 »

Many users are experiencing issues with Battlefield Bad Company 2. It seems you've used all the tricks in the book to make it work and since it worked and then stopped this leads me to believe its an issue with the game. When you exit the game can you still use the profile in another application like say Notepad?

franz69

Post by franz69 »

[quote = "mnl1121"] Molti utenti hanno riscontrato problemi con Battlefield Bad Company 2. Sembra che hai usato tutti i trucchi del libro per farlo funzionare e visto che ha funzionato e poi si fermò questo mi porta a credere alle sue un problema con il gioco. Quando si esce dal gioco si può ancora utilizzare il profilo in un'altra applicazione, come dire il Blocco note? [/ Quote]
how?? can explain in detail? :shock: :shock: Come? può spiegare in dettaglio? :shock: :shock:

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

franz69 wrote:how?? can explain in detail? :shock: :shock: Come? può spiegare in dettaglio? :shock: :shock::
If you go into Notepad. While Xpadder is still running do your button assignments show up in notepad when you press the buttons on your controller?

pyper

Post by pyper »

mine works fine with battlefield BC2 had to speed up mouse movement setting to 100 to speed up looking around

Things i did

I have a wired contoller, download newest driver from microsoft website
Played the game with keyboard and mouse as usual
installed Xpadder
Defined the keys for xpadder with controller ie W,A,S,D for left hand thumb stick and so on
Works perfect apart from the right hand thumb stick button selects ESC key instead of <combat Knife> other than that all good
an problems just reply back and i will do my best to explain in more detail if needed

Return to “Other questions”