[Request] Bad company 2. OORAH, Need experinced programmer

PHALLASS

[Request] Bad company 2. OORAH, Need experinced programmer

Post by PHALLASS »

Hello i have tried to program xpadder for BC2 but to no avail
When i Map the left trigger to the right mouse for AIM the camera spins left, and alot of other problems/

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: [Request] Bad company 2. OORAH, Need experinced programmer

Post by mnl1121 »

There seems to be major problems with BC2 not working with Xpadder. Non of the technicians have BC2 so we sadly can't help you greatly and every trick of the book seems to fail. BC2 for PC is known for being extremely buggy. For your specific problem though i would try disabling controller support. To do this keep your controller unplugged until after the game has fully started up. Then plug your controller in. The game shouldn't be able to detect it (though games like Crysis does), but Xpadder does. This should help, however again BC2 is extremely buggy so there may not be a fix until the patch the game.

seanwronka

Post by seanwronka »

It sucks that many of us are looking for one also. I have some good news and bad news for all of you. I have got xpadder to work with battlefield bad company 2 to some extent. If you unplug your controller then plug it in after you start bad company 2, the game will not read the controller (AKA Joystick controls) therefore there is no bugs to be delt with and the movement and aim controls seem to work fine when I was using the Modern Warfare 2 profile that was on here. However, you have to hold the crouch if you want to crouch, and the sprint needs to be held in if you want to sprint... lol... Anyone have any ideas.. Plus there's the problem with using multiple profiles for infantry, vehicles, and helicopter.. Also that picture that I posted of the Xbox controls is completely wrong. Iv'e been playing the game on my friends x box and the controls are somewhat different. Major changes from MW2 are that the top left Button 5 is hand grenade, Button 6 is Melee, B button is the Use button, and the D pad varies.. can't remember exactly what. Bottom line is UNPLUG your controller before starting BC 2 then enter game and plug in your controller and play. This is only temporary but I believe someone can make an identical profile to that of the x box version if they wanted to and use it in this way. Hope this helps

seanwronka

Post by seanwronka »

also the click in on the right stick is the default crouch button on the 360

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Use Xpadder's toggle function to fix your crouch and sprint functions. Though the sprint one might be wonky because if you don't press the button again before you stop running in game (as in if you run out of stamina) then your going to have to hit the button 2 times to the next time you run. I'd suggest enabling toggle for crouch but not sprint.

Seanwronk

Post by Seanwronk »

ahh kk what about for switching weapons??

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Not sure how to switch weapons in BC2, so i'm not sure what you mean.

PHALLASS

Post by PHALLASS »

Ok what about changing positions in A vehicle?

For instance.

f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 are all keys for changing into different positions in a vehicle but i want to Use Y button to scroll between them like in the xbox version.

They could have easily added controller support for 360, as with Bioshock2 , but they didn't as not to alienate Keyboard and mouse complaining wankers from the pc version.
I'm so sick of Keyboard and mouse users thinking they must be catered for and all other forms of interfacing with the game are shot down.

Its just a load of Marketing crap, If they did add controller support KB&M users would Cry "OMG WTF ITS A CONSOLE PORT!".

That's why i bought Xpadder, To play FPS games comfortably while resting on my bed, So if we can get a way around this Narcissistic Garbage it would be great to give
a BIG F.U to those whiners that refuse controller support due to their own ignorance..

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

You could use an advanced assignment of [F1][Cycle Stop][F2][Cycle stop]... add as many postitions as neccesary. First press will give you [F1], next press [F2] and so on. The only problem is there isn't a way to reset the sequence to the begining, you have to keep pressing to get back to [F1]. It is a common request so will likely be added some time in the future.

If you ask me, no controller support = console port. But try and relax, playing games is supposed to be fun. :mrgreen:

PHALLASS

Post by PHALLASS »

ok sounds good,

what about the aim, When i play on my brothers 360 version of Bad Company the aiming is legendary, i mean to say its really responsive and accurate.
i seem to be having problems with the Sensitivity for Vertical/Horizontal in mouse settings. i have Been trying a while to find the sweet spot....

What I'm getting so far is, good aim, through 10 meter distance, but closer to 4 meters and my aim is out of whack, i am an elite player of the xbox 360 version so my skills aren't the issue
if you where wondering 8-) .

djinguelian

Post by djinguelian »

I have set my crouch button to the right analog stick button. But every time I press it I crouch and go to the main menu at the same time.
Any ideas on how to fix it? thanks for ur time

Return to “Other questions”