How to put multiple commands to one button?

Prestegist

How to put multiple commands to one button?

Post by Prestegist »

Im using a 360 controller btw...I think i read somewhere on here that u can assign 8 different commands to a single button. How would u pull that out while in game? Lets say i want to use 3 different skills and want to use one button for it. Do i set 1 skill to [for example (A)] to (A) on the first sheet, then i click the second sheet and put the second skill to (A) and third sheet for the 3rd skill. How in game would i switch to the different sheets? or is there a way to just push (A) and have it go through each skill with just one push. OR do i have to assign some kinda key that swtiches between the different sheets to use each skill? I use ''sheets'' cause i dont have xpadder open atm so i forgot the actuall name for it.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: How to put multiple commands to one button?

Post by mnl1121 »

Sets are what they are called and you use a button to do it. Right click a button and go to set selector then go to Select Set X (where X is obviously the set you want to switch to). Then choose how the button behaves. One way means press the button once and it goes to set X. Two way means you press the button once to go to set X then you can press it again to go back to the previous set you came from. While held is self explanatory. Only selects the set while you hold the button. I find that one most useful in most situations. Hope that helps.

Prestegist

Post by Prestegist »

yea thanks ill give it a try.

Prestegist

Post by Prestegist »

I find it easyer to click the button i wanted to assigne multiple commands then click advanced. In that window u can push as many keyboards as u want. I currently have 4 skill set to one button, but i have it set to use each skill about 10 times before it stops. Also with delays in between to allow for cooldowns. Basically its a macro u could say.

Prestegist

Post by Prestegist »

[quote="Prestegist"]In that window u can push as many "keyboards" as u want. I currently have 4 skill set to one button, but i have it set to use each skill about 10 times before it stops. Also with delays in between to allow for cooldowns. Basically its a macro u could say.[/quote]

ment to put keybaord keys

YoJembo
Xpadder Xpert

Post by YoJembo »

Is there any way for the Forum chiefs to shift this thread to where it belongs, the help section, after it's been dealt with? Otherwise this forum is going to get really messy after a while.

It's not the first thread that I've seen in the wrong place. I'm not proposing being inflexible about things... it's distracting from the thrust of this section. For instance, Mnl1121 gave good answers and they should go where most people would find them and maybe benefit from them too at some point.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

:oops: Woops your right. I've now moved this one, except theres still a shadow topic so its still going to look like its in the profiles forum.

YoJembo
Xpadder Xpert

Post by YoJembo »

mnl1121 wrote:Woops your right. I've now moved this one, except theres still a shadow topic so its still going to look like its in the profiles forum.
Cheers Mnl, seems like you need some way to fix that.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

YoJembo wrote: Cheers Mnl, seems like you need some way to fix that.
Shadow topics are an option but we leave them so that anyone following a topic can find it. We delete the shadow topics after a few weeks to keep the forum clean. I think I'll post a new message in the dev forum about this.

Return to “Other questions”