Key is not being assigned

Cyon

Key is not being assigned

Post by Cyon »

Hi I recently bought expadder and have setup a profile and controller layout - GREAT!

But when i click on the button i'd like ot map a keyboard binding to a vrtual keyboard pops up, i select the key i'd like to map, but nothing happens... the NON box remains highlighted in Yellow. I have also tried to map the buttons to the pad by pressing the corresponding key on my physical keyboard, but its the same story?

I have the latest version of xpadder (bought today) running Windows 7 64-bit. I have an official XBOX 360 Wireless Gamepad. Any help appreciated... thanks in advanced.

Sonicshadow191

Re: Key is not being assigned

Post by Sonicshadow191 »

I think i have the same problem but for the PS3 remote. its a Sony Official also but i plug it in with the usb and it doesnt sinc or stop flashing on the back first until it just goes lights out. i know my ltop accepts it because it tells me a human interface is detected but from there nothing. ive mapped out all buttons and sticks(except "X,O,tri,squ") but without assigning them to the joystick cus i cant. can anyone help ive tried thousands of versions and re installed etc but to no luck.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

@ OP - Have you properly made a controller layout?, detailed here: http://xpadder.com/phpBB3.0.5/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=19
Also is this what your getting when trying to make a game profile? http://xpadder.com/phpBB3.0.5/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=21

@Sonicshadow191 - Have you installed drivers for your PS3 controller? Sony has not made any official drivers so it cannot work unless you find suitable third party drivers. There are many out there you just need to search and find the best one.

xy.james

Post by xy.james »

I am in dire straights. I have a relative computer knowledge, but this seems to be giving me the run round. I have found multiple different drivers ( mostly copies of the libUSB ) and none of them are working so far. ( Windows Prem. 64 bit ) I am now coming to the forums to get what forums best offer and that is advice or direction. Thanks for the time and help.

Controller: PS3 DualShock Sixaxis
Drivers: libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1

Return to “Other questions”