Ps3 Controller and Splinter Cell Double Agent

DennyFrontier

Ps3 Controller and Splinter Cell Double Agent

Post by DennyFrontier »

I have my ps3 controller with a driver and it works fine on my computer, I can easily play Driver Paralell Lines and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory with no problem but when it comes to Double Agent however I cant get my contorller to work. I have the thing mapped out using xpadder but the game just does not regognize it I guess. I dont know if there is a problem with xpadder or my driver or my game. Any information you have would be awesome thanks

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Ps3 Controller and Splinter Cell Double Agent

Post by Chr1s »

If you're using Vista, you can try starting Xpadder with administrator privileges.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

If you have Vista you may have to run Xpadder as administrator. Close Xpadder by right clicking the Xpadder icon in the notification area/system tray and choose "Close". Now right click the Xpadder executable file in explorer and choose "Run as administrator.." Click through the dialogs and then start your game. If you try to play a game on-line with punkbuster, it will silently run with elevated privledges.

edit: Chr1s beat me to it. :cry:

echo-park

Post by echo-park »

I was having the same problem with chaos theory, the controller function was way off the mark but thanks to the original poster and the heros that help noobs like me im now able to play :D . Worked for windows 7 too. xpadder is soooo awesome.

Return to “Other questions”