Vibration

Andrei

Vibration

Post by Andrei »

cordless rumble 2 can't ibrate in any games!

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Vibration

Post by mnl1121 »

You need to provide more information than just that if you expect us to help you. What do you mean it doesn't vibrate. Are you using Xpadder to make your controller vibrate or are you using a games native controller rumble support?

Andrei

Post by Andrei »

sorry about that. the vibration has nothing much to do with xpadder, just like to know if you guys has any idea to get it work with logitec rumble 2 pad. thx!

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Your problem is most likely that the game your playing either doesn't support rumble or doesn't support logitec rumble. which game are you playing btw?

Andrei

Post by Andrei »

i've search around in google and found many comments only games for windows support vibration and only works on 360 controllers. for example devil may cry and assassins creed both has vibration support but i've tried with cordless rumble 2 till now i can't get it to work. installed the latest software from them, problem still persists and they haven reply me with any answer thru support. thx.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

You have the answer to your own problem. You have a cordless rumble 2 not a xbox 360 controller.

Return to “Other questions”