Assigning keys

avl1983

Assigning keys

Post by avl1983 »

Hi

I've just bought xpadder and a PS3 style controller and i'm having a bit of trouble assigning all the keys, i can do some of them, the main ones i'm having trouble with are the analogue sticks. I'm getting confused by all of the axis options etc. I want to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I know you hold down the left analogue stick to sprint and the right one to move the character left or right. but i cant work out exactly how to do this on here. I also am unaware if i've set them up correctly, i need the left stick to go forward and back and the right one to go left and right, I have stick 1 (left) set on axis x for left to right and none on back and forth, i'm sure this is wrong but unfortunately as i say i am getting confused. sorry to be a pain but i really wanna get this sorted so i can play the game. also when i test the left stick it seems to work ok, even if i can use it to go left and right when i dont wish to, but with the right stick, i got to test it and when it says press left, i do so but the square button lights up. if anyone has a profile ready made for cod mw2 with a ps3 controller i would be very grateful

any help will be very gratefully recieved.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Assigning keys

Post by Mobeeuz »

I suggest you download an existing MW2 profile from here to see how xpadder is set up and make any changes you want based on it.

avl1983

Re: Assigning keys

Post by avl1983 »

Thanks for your help ill try it now!

Return to “Other questions”