I need some serious help.

kmgrob1369

I need some serious help.

Post by kmgrob1369 »

I purchased a Logitech Dual Analog/Action controller... The look around stick does not work, just the mouse does for that intent... I am trying to play Oblivion for the pc.... Issues.... I decided to purchase xpadder... I apparently, after download did not synchronize the controls properly, the game still does not work to look around and I am unable to find where I save xpadder because I am not even sure where to look and what to look for.
Last edited by SGTCableDog on 22 Apr 2010, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved and merged duplicate topics.

kmgrob1369

Help Please

Post by kmgrob1369 »

I purchased a Logitech Dual Analog/Action controller... The look around stick does not work, just the mouse does for that intent... I am trying to play Oblivion for the pc.... Issues.... I decided to purchase xpadder... I apparently, after download did not synchronize the controls properly, the game still does not work to look around and I am unable to find where I save xpadder because I am not even sure where to look and what to look for.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Help Please

Post by Mobeeuz »

Oblivion has some built in gamepad support, you may have to disable it... See this topic and this topic.

Posting the same info to two different topics is not a good practice, also searching oblivion at the top of the page would have given you your answers.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: I need some serious help.

Post by Mobeeuz »

Oblivion has some built in gamepad support, you may have to disable it... See this topic and this topic.

Posting the same info to two different topics is not a good practice, also searching oblivion at the top of the page would have given you your answers.

kmgrob1369

Post by kmgrob1369 »

I had searched Oblivion and I didn't see anything open up in conversation, but like I said, my main issue is that I can't find this program in my computer.

kmgrob1369

Post by kmgrob1369 »

All I had to do was turn the mode button off, I didn't need xpadder and I feel like a dumbass

xTx

Post by xTx »

kmgrob1369 wrote:All I had to do was turn the mode button off, I didn't need xpadder and I feel like a dumbass
Well, on the bright side you still got what you were looking for - Getting your gamepad to work with oblivion. And you also got a great application for using your gamepad in other games ^^ (for all we know, The Elder Scrolls 5 might not have built-in controller support)

YoJembo
Xpadder Xpert

Post by YoJembo »

thsch67 wrote:
kmgrob1369 wrote:All I had to do was turn the mode button off, I didn't need xpadder and I feel like a dumbass
Well, on the bright side you still got what you were looking for - Getting your gamepad to work with oblivion. And you also got a great application for using your gamepad in other games ^^ (for all we know, The Elder Scrolls 5 might not have built-in controller support)
Plus, arguably, you can make an even better profile than anything they might give you.

Return to “Other questions”