Sensitivity discrepancies with 360 controller

buca117

Sensitivity discrepancies with 360 controller

Post by buca117 »

Hi Jonathan and group, I recently purchased Xpadder for Mass Effect 2 since it doesn't officially support controllers and I love it. I'm able to program each button and there are many functions that I haven't yet figured out but will and it's great.

My problem is that since ME2 is a shooter/RPG camera sensitivity is very important, and inconsistent look sensitivity is quite irksome. I am having a problem with the look sensitivity randomly (or not so ramdomly) accelerating and then decelerating. For particular angles in particular places in the game world one camera angle will speed by faster than another.

I tend to use the sniper rifle in shooters and having the look sensitivity accelerate and then decelerate becomes very annoying. Any investigation into this problem would be helpful.

Oh, and the reason I am trying to play a shooter with a controller is because I am a console gamer who happens to have a good enough computer to run Crysis on high settings and wanted to experiment with modding.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Sensitivity discrepancies with 360 controller

Post by Primal Fear »

It is possible to let do this while aiming automatically, with set selection.
Take a look on this profile, http://xpadder.com/phpBB3.0.5/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1210.

Return to “Other questions”