Wii DJ Hero Compatible? :?:

TechnoGamer

Wii DJ Hero Compatible? :?:

Post by TechnoGamer »

Will the wii's dj hero controller work for xpadder?
also does anyone know where i can get the image if it does?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Wii DJ Hero Compatible? :?:

Post by Primal Fear »

I would pretty sure say "no". Because there should be no driver for this controller and Windows.

But it is possible, that the Xbox360 gamepad driver works (just such an guess). So you can try following:
1.Connect this controller to the PC. If it has a USB-connector easy. If it is wireless, then you can only make a guess what you need to connect it. But maybe you already know how to connect it.
2.Try this + double click on the controllers entry , to test the sliders and buttons of this controller there. This entry should be called "XBOX 360 for Windows (Controller)", for the case that it works. But it could have another name too. If all is working, Xpadder will support your controller perfectly.

If there is no entry, then the answer is definitely no. Because I don't think that you can find a driver for this somewhere, if the Xbox360 doesn't work. Without a working and correctly installed driver Xpadder won't work with your controller, because the controller wouldn't work with Windows at all.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Wii DJ Hero Compatible? :?:

Post by FARSTRIDER »

i belive most of wii's 3rd party hardware is usb so if there is a pc ver. then it might work

Return to “Other questions”