Will Xpadder play nice games that already use the 360 contro

RidgeRich79

Will Xpadder play nice games that already use the 360 contro

Post by RidgeRich79 »

I'm really interested in getting Xpadder to play Mass Effect 2 and APB but I have a few questions. I use a wireless 360 controller with the receiver. I'm already a playing games like Left 4 Dead 2 and Dirt 2 with the controller and no problems. I'm worried that if use Xpadder it will screw up my settings for my games and/or drivers I already have installed. Will this be an issue?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Will Xpadder play nice games that already use the 360 co

Post by mnl1121 »

No there will be no issues. Just make sure Xpadder isn't running when playing games that don't require it.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Will Xpadder play nice games that already use the 360 co

Post by Primal Fear »

RidgeRich79 wrote:I'm worried that if use Xpadder it will screw up my settings for my games and/or drivers I already have installed.
I want to add, that Xpadder wont "screw" anything. Xpadder sends only emulated keyboard and mouse actions, alike your real keyboard and mouse would do.
It doesn't manipulate your driver or your games.

The worst case that could happen is, that you have a profile in Xpadder loaded while you play a game you want to use the native gamepad support with.
In this case your gamepad would send it's input to the game and to Xpadder, so Xpadder would send emulated keyboard input to the game too.
But then you have only to unload the profile and everything works fine.
You can also set up the Auto Profile feature completely, to assure that the profiles will only be loaded for the game they are made for and unloaded when you quit this game. So this cannot happen.

Return to “Other questions”