Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 (FPS games)

DT033

Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 (FPS games)

Post by DT033 »

hi....i've been reading the forums on using controllers for pc games and so on....I have a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 just sitting around collecting dust. I bought it thinking i can use it for FPS games online but did not work well (only able to use half of the functions). I havent seen any forums about FPS games with Xpadder. So, my question is..am I able to use my controller to its fullest with Xpadder playing FPS games online (ie. Counterstrike, Half-Life 2, etc...). I'm hopping you can save me from tossing the controller into the trash can. Thanks.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 (FPS games)

Post by Jonathan »

The game I created Xpadder for years ago was Half Life because I couldn't (and still can't) do the WSAD and mouse thing. Improved mouse options and timings were added with the help of Tron and Serious Sam. I later completed No-One Lives Forever, Painkiller and Doom 3 entirely with Xpadder. Xpadder does work with FPS games 8-)

The actual experience though does depend on the game and your preferences. I'll let others who use Xpadder with CS and HL2 to tell you more...

Return to “Other questions”