Xbox 360 problems with bad company 2

shalterman06

Xbox 360 problems with bad company 2

Post by shalterman06 »

Im having issues getting this to work with bad company 2 it emulates the mouse as far as looking around and it emulates movement (i use the left joystick for moving and right for looking) but nothing else works the Y,A,B,X buttons work but they arent what i set them too and all four triggers dont work at all. im not really sure what to do to fix this any help would be appreciated.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xbox 360 problems with bad company 2

Post by Primal Fear »

Maybe this helps you,
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/472772.page
But it also seems like nobody else here already had problem this problem. And many people seem to use Xpadder wit Bad Company 2.

In every case, if your game has a native gamepad support you have to turn it off, anyways.
In some games you can do this simply with one setting in the options, in others you have to delete all assignments to the gamepad. With some games the only way is to do something complicated like I have posted above.

But in some other games there is absolutely no way to turn the gamepad support off.
1.In this case you can try only one thing, unplug your controller and start the game. The game will not detect your controller.
2.Connect your controller again. The game most likely will still not detect your controller but Xpadder does.
3.Alt-Tab out of the game and load your profile, and then Alt-Tab back in. If you have a Auto Profile entry, you most likely Alt-Tab out and back again, so Xpadder can detect the selected process.
In your case this would be an alternative to the solution out of the EA-forum, but you would have to do this with every time you run the game.

Return to “Other questions”