Ermm what? MAssive noob don't understand even the first word!

danielsonn

Ermm what? MAssive noob don't understand even the first word!

Post by danielsonn »

I'm wanting to set up myt 360 pad to simply use as a mouse, no gameplay required at all. But I've stumbled at the very first step. What's with all the different types of "IMAGES" required? Is an image used simply to configure the buttons? Why is this just not all built into the software as standard and what's with the huge amount of detail just going into images alone??

danielsonn

Re: Ermm what? MAssive noob don't understand even the first word!

Post by danielsonn »

I have tried copy and pasting an image, won't work. I have tried saving image as .bmp and opening. Won't work. siiiigh.

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Ermm what? MAssive noob don't understand even the first word!

Post by Oke_Doke »

Controller images are optional. Xpadder works with or without it. The images can be used just for visual reference.
Once you've added all the buttons under controller settings, position them wherever you want, it all works the same.
To quicly set a stick as a mouse:
In Xpadders main window, Click on the wrench icon next to the stick you want to set as a mouse and select "Mouse_normal"
or tweak the mouse sensitivity by selecting "Mouse settings..."

Copy & paste should be working. ( Right clicking on an image in a browser "copy image" and click the "paste" button in Xpadder's controller settings window.)

For more information about using Xpadder, Click that little Image in the application.
p.s. happy holidays.

Return to “Other questions”