Double actions in Crysis

bauxville

Double actions in Crysis

Post by bauxville »

Hey just bought Xpadder and so far I like it. Easy to start using and all but I ran into a problem. Crysis automatically recognizes my 360 controller and uses its pad scheme on top of the one I made.
I can't find a way to unable the pad on Crysis, is there a way using Xpadder to turn off the pad on Crysis or what should I do?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Double actions in Crysis

Post by Primal Fear »

Download this file and place in the main folder of Crysis (where the Crysis.exe is). If it works ('m pretty sure that it works) the game won't detect your controller anymore so only Xpadders input will cause any actions anymore.

Kicker

Re: Double actions in Crysis 2

Post by Kicker »

I am a disabled gamer and truly appreciate xpadder... yesterday I installed my new version of Crysis 2 from steam... I am experiencing the double action... so I downloaded this file (xinput1_3.dll) and placed it in the bin32 folder where the crisis2.exe resides (when I relaunched the game again it would not start... I removed the file in the game started correctly again)... I tried this a few times.

I also tried to start the game without my Xbox 360 controller plugged in on my PC and then plug it in after the game was fully loaded and I am still experiencing that double action effect : (

Do you you have any other suggestions please?

Thanks Glenn

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Did you already try to (re)install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010?

beemsquar2

Post by beemsquar2 »

Hi,
Im getting the same double actions in crysis but would like to be able to disable xpadder and play with the standard crysis gamepad controls, is this possible and if so could someone let me know how to do it please as it's driving me mad trying to figure this out!
Thank you

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If you close Xpadders main window, it is still running in background. You can find it (Xpadder symbol) in the system tray on the right side of your task bar. You have three possibilities to have Xpadder not working when you don't want to use it.

1.Right click on this symbol and click on "Close"/alternatively simply a middle click. This will close Xpadder completely.
2.Open Xpadder and load a empty profile by opening the profile menu (right side) and clicking on "New..."
3.Configure the AutoProfile feature. The default profile will be loaded when no program with an entry is in focus and Xpadder loads automatically selected profile when starting a program with an entry.

Return to “Other questions”