Xpadder in Navyfield Europe

6b504a4e

Xpadder in Navyfield Europe

Post by 6b504a4e »

Hi everyone,
I have tried to use xpadder for Navyfield. After setup, it worked as anticipated - excellent!
Though, when I started the Navyfield applicaton (it is actually the launcher that comes up first) it immediately seized to work as long as the launcher was "on top". In the game itself there was no response whatsoever to anything I did with the pad. Navyfield is a massive multiplayer online sim of naval warfare and intirely web based.
What can I do to use the pad in there? Is there any setting I can adjust?
I am looking forward to your answer.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder in Navyfield Europe

Post by SGTCableDog »

I did a little searching on this game. It is apparently a free MMO developed in Korea. This alone would lead me to believe they use GameGuard, an anti-hack program known to block Xpadders process. But searching their support forums I couldn't find any reference to it. Usually there are complaints of GameGuard failures. So, assuming GameGuard or other anti-hack system is not the problem, I would suggest you try running Xpadder as administrator.

First completely close Xpadder by right clicking the icon in the notification area/system tray and choose "Close". Next right click the Xpadder.exe application file in explorer and choose "Run as administrator..." Click through the dialog boxes and then start the game.

Return to “Other questions”