xbox 360 wireless controller problems.... help plz

ramad76

xbox 360 wireless controller problems.... help plz

Post by ramad76 »

HI to all ..i have win 7 [64]and i have xbox 360 wireless controller ....i installed microsoft driver for the controller and i was ready to start ...in the control panal the controller its been recognized as xbox controller ....
Now i run the xpadder and i try to tick the box so i can enable the stick....as soon as i try to the tick the box the mark despair quickly 99% off the tims...... so iam not be able to do anything and even when stick enabled its ask you to move the stick to left wont move an inch...... i dont know what to do help plz :shifty:

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: xbox 360 wireless controller problems.... help plz

Post by SGTCableDog »

You must use the wireless receiver with the wireless controller. The Play & Charge adapter does not send DirectX orXInput data.

ramad76

Post by ramad76 »

thanks for reply its 360 wireless receiver i use its comes with the controller ....i was surprised when i installed xpadder on my laptop its works 100%...i mean the installation ...AND I CAN ENABLE THE STICK 1 AND 2 AND ALL THE BUTTONS easy but my laptop is win 7 [32]... not [64] like my desktop and i didnt installe microsoft driver so can you tell whats the problem ...THANXXXXXXXXXX :o

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I wonder if you need to resync the controller and receiver if you move the receiver between the laptop and desktop. I don't have a way to check this.

ramad76

Post by ramad76 »

thanks for reply... i thank the microsoft driver is to blame without it xpadder work perfect in my desktop ...

Return to “Other questions”