Need some help Black & White 2

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Need some help Black & White 2

Post by Errol »

Primal Fear or Oke_Doke may be able to assist me with a slight problem I'm having with Black & White 2 profile. When playing Black & White 2 you have to press the Middle Mouse Button and at the same time move around your Mouse.
If you notice the right analog stick I have it for mouse movement and to click it for middle mouse, but that is not what I really want. What I really want is to have both the direction of the mouse and the middle click as one, (like combining two letters together) and I just don't know how to enable that feature. Any help on that would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Need some help Black & White 2

Post by Primal Fear »

When you open the Advanced Assignment window you can still use the Assignment window. Simply add the mouse movement and the middle mouse button manually for each direction in the slotbar.

Like that:

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2011.07.25
Name=empty
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up,Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right,Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down,Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left,Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Need some help Black & White 2

Post by Errol »

Primal Fear you're a real gem, pal, I love ya (don't get me wrong lol) how stupid of me not to recognize the mouse movement arrows and not even thinking that could be assigned. Thanks a million pal. I already given you a full point before but I'll give you another full points again, you deserve more than that. I'll go right away and fix Black & White 2.

Return to “Other questions”