Razer Onza

wowmash1

Razer Onza

Post by wowmash1 »

Hi, new to the program & getting things figured out. Never used an Xbox type controller before. My question is, the Onza has 2 Left bumpers and two Right bumpers + the trigger on each side - is there a way to utilize the 2 extra bumpers? When I try add them to the controller settings they take on the same bindings as the X & Y.

I'm not partial to it, so if there is no plan for 10 button config/nothing I can do with them I might just take it back and get a regular Xbox controller.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Razer Onza

Post by Primal Fear »

These two extra bumpers are made by design to work as one of the other buttons. You can change what button they press with the respective remap button on the back, first press the remap button and the button the extra bumper shall press.

I suppose that an Xinput controller can anyways only have 10 Buttons. So the only thing you could try is to disable Xinput scanning in the Xpadder settings (tool symbol in the upper right edge->Options->Use Xinput (if installed)). But than the Triggers will not work individually from each other anymore.

wowmash1

Re: Razer Onza

Post by wowmash1 »

Okay, I see! Thank you very much!

Return to “Other questions”