Dragon Age

dizzygidget37

Dragon Age

Post by dizzygidget37 »

Can you go step by step for me, I'm playing Dragon Age and hate using my keyboard so I went out and Bought a Logitech F310 but it won't work for the game, then I found this site and bought this but still can't seem to figure it out. I got the Controller to what I want the keys to be, then when I'm all done I use the Controller and all the buttons light up but when I go to save it that is where I get lost, and It won't work on the computer at all. I had it working once but didn't have an enter so Had to redo it and now I have no clue how I got it to work cause I'm doing the same thing I did before. Please can you help, I really would like to get this to work so I can play Dragon age on the controller. And if you have a photo of how maybe I should set up my controller would be great to since I'm new to this and Have no clue if I even pick the right set up. Hope you can respond back soon. My email address is ___. Thanks so much
Last edited by Primal Fear on 22 Jan 2012, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed E-mail adress for privacy reasons

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Dragon Age

Post by Primal Fear »

At first you should switch the controller on the back on X (for Xinput). With D (for Direct Input you would have to convert almost all profiles you can get here in the forum.

Then have a look in Cable's Help Index for how to create a controller layout. You can get a controller image for the F310 here. A controller layout is the precondition for creating own profiles and for using profiles you can get in the forum.

Now you can try this profile by copy pasting it the way explained here. Note that the profile menu is one the right side of the main window.
Alternatively you can of course also use your own.

When the profile is loaded in the main window it is working. So if you start the game and the controller isn't working in any way then the reason is most likely the UAC issue.

Return to “Other questions”