saitek x45 dual flight controller & BF3

terry.day1

saitek x45 dual flight controller & BF3

Post by terry.day1 »

Hi everyone

Another n00b question or two im afraid,hopefully someone can help before i go mad,I have a saitek x45 flight controller and want to use it to fly the jets and helecopters in BF3,I cant for the life of me work out how to make a profile that wiill do this,there is no controller image available in the database and have no clue how to make one.

has anybody made an xpadder bf3 profile I can use please,im not stupid (just getting too old to play with programing)when I bought this program I thought it would just be a matter of installing it then plugging in my x45 which it would load a picture of and then it would just be a case of telling it what buttons did what and saving....................................

sadly not even close

I have tried to use the stick in game without xpadder but strange things happen,ie when i program joystick to roll right it does,but when I tell it to roll left it exits to menu and so on.

I have looked at this for ages and still cant get it ..

please any whizz kids out there can you help and aging gamer out

Regards

Pred (my gaming nickname)

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: saitek x45 dual flight controller & BF3

Post by FARSTRIDER »

as its not a tipacal controller dice/EA would support its no suprise that its improperly configured by them. heres a post that may help:
http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php ... bf3#p15189

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

FARSTRIDER, I suppose you mean precisely your post with this Realmware Settings Editor.

Here is a link directly to this post.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

yes that was the post i meant from that thread

Return to “Other questions”