Game has start to freeze

bdc434e1

Game has start to freeze

Post by bdc434e1 »

We have COD 6 and have sucessully downloaded Xpadder. It is working great. We have been playing the game off line. All seems to work for the first 5 minutes then the game freezes!
We are in 680 X 480 resolution that the game advises. Is there some thing we did wrong. All controller responses work fantastic other than the game freezing. How do we resolve this??
help.....

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Game has start to freeze

Post by Chr1s »

Is this happening without Xpadder or only when Xpadder is running. If it is happening without Xpadder, we can't help you very much, but you might want to check out the official web site for the game and see if you have the latest patch.

bdc434e1

Post by bdc434e1 »

I have asked steam support for this answer to see if there is a patch. I will look to see. Thanks

Originalgamer13

Post by Originalgamer13 »

I had the same problem, but figured it out. Try looking back at your button configuration. Did you accidently put two pauses next to each other when using one button for two key commands? Thats what my problem was, i hope this helps. I have cod MW2 on steam and i dont have any problems what so ever

Maximus

Post by Maximus »

bdc434e1 wrote:We are in 680 X 480 resolution that the game advises.....

What are your system specs? Your recommended resolution is so small, I would think the problems may lie with your system not being up to snuff to play this game...

Return to “Other questions”