Issue with GW2

thanatosrex

Issue with GW2

Post by thanatosrex »

After using xpadder with Guild Wars 2 for weeks, after this last update, the controller stops working while in the game. If I minimize the game, the controller works(moving the mouse cursor around, buttons light up on xpadder window etc). Any Ideas?

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Issue with GW2

Post by Oke_Doke »

Hmmn UAC issue perhaps?

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the GW2 update GW2-Update Notes September 25th 2012.

garthok

Post by garthok »

thanatosrex wrote:After using xpadder with Guild Wars 2 for weeks, after this last update, the controller stops working while in the game. If I minimize the game, the controller works(moving the mouse cursor around, buttons light up on xpadder window etc). Any Ideas?
I am new to xpadder, but I am also having trouble with the controller getting "stuck" in some kind of shifted configuration. The only thing I can do to resolve this is to minimize GW2, then reload the profile (just drop down the menu and reselect GW2). The button configuration visibly changes back to what it should be, then I can bounce back over to GW2. This sucks tremendously when in combat!

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Oke_Doke »

garthok wrote:
thanatosrex wrote:The button configuration visibly changes back to what it should be, then I can bounce back over to GW2. This sucks tremendously when in combat!
Are you familiar with sets in xpadder? By your description it sounds like your profile has set selectors on a couple of buttons. Forgive me if you already know this, but the numbers 1-8 at the bottom of the xpadder window are clickable buttons that can switch witch set of assignments are active.

Some set selectors will interrupt each-other if pressed simultaneously. resulting in the controls feeling "stuck" in the wrong configuration. (the wrong set). clicking on the set can switch you back. However there is a workaround for this that will prevent the set from switching wrong in the first place.

I can help correct the profile if you post it as Code or link to which profile your using.

Return to “Other questions”