Cannot close xpadder or edit keys

funxiobolic

Cannot close xpadder or edit keys

Post by funxiobolic »

Hello! I'm having trouble with xpadder. I have a profile for using Xbox 360 pad as mouse, which has been working perfectly. Suddenly, some time ago xpadder has been acting stangely. Sometimes when I started it, it opened the window but didn't load the profile and I couldn't use my controller. Window also didn't respond and I had to use task manager to kill it. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Around this time I upgraded Win7 Ultimate x64 to Win8 Pro x64 if that makes any difference.

So I updated xpadder to latest version and all seemed to work fine again. But when I wanted to make a new set for the current profile, I couldn't set any keys. I click on the button which I want to edit, and select a key I want. It closes the onscreen keyboard but nothing appears on the layout. If I try to set the key again it doesn't close the onscreen keyboard anymore unless I close it with X in the corner. After that I cannot even change between different sets! Strangely enough, I can still browse controller and xpadder settings. So I hit X to close the main xpadder window and try to bring it back up by clicking the taskbar icon and it appears all white and I can't do anything at all. I cannot close it from the taskbar icon (I've tried selecting "close xpadder" and pressing middle mouse key on the icon). Only task manager can kill it.

:?:

Return to “Other questions”